Mugello Kangaroo Mix Race
One piece racing suit for the most demanding riders.
Provides the protection level by many removable CE certified protectors, kangaroo leather inserts and double-layered leather panels. Contains a back hump that also improves aerodynamics. Many perforated areas and elastic inserts provide the best comfort.Read full description
Choose your color:
Mugello Kangaroo Mix Race
Water-repellent cow leather mm 1,2/1,3 with water repellent kangaroo inserts mm 0,9/1. Stretch aramid fiber inserts. Removable inside poly-mesh lining with stretch zones.
- Shoulder protectors, ergonomically optimized, interchangeable, composite fibers and TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane Elastomer).
- Outer ergonomic in composite material and TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane Elastomer) protectors on knee.
- Removable CE approved protectors on shoulder, elbow, knee and shin.
- Pocket for NEW CE level 2 SOFT BACK PROTECTOR size 2.
- Antishock side paddings.
- Kangaroo leather inserts on: shoulders, sleeves, sides, leg. Perforated cow leather on front area, sleeves, legs and calves.
- Leather flex zones on shoulder blades, back of the waist and behind knees.
- Flex aramid fiber inserts on arms, crotch and back of the knees.
- High-strength stretch fabric inserts on sides and stomach.
- Racing back hump for improved aerodynamic performance.
- Double layer leather on sides and back pants.
- Shock absorbing paddings on arms, sides and lower back.
- Zip fastener on sleeves and bottom legs with “flat lock” system (autolocking & anti-floating slider).
- Neoprene ankle and wrist cuffs.
- 1 inner pocket.
- Sliders included.
Employment of cow leather for sporting purposes of kangaroo leather with a resistance to abrasion of more than 2000 Martyn Dayl cycles, more than 70kg/Newton tear resistance, no use of chemical products harmful for man, ex test (warm and cold), CE 1621-1 race use certification. To make a leather suit for track use 6 meters of cow leather (weight 5,5 kg), or 8 meters of kangaroo leather (weight 4,2kg) are needed.
The AIR products guarantee an appropriate ventilation thanks to extended net inserts or breathable perforated leather of dierential weaves, further than the several perforated inserts in the zones where transferring outside of the body heat is needed.
The seams reinforced with heavy duty yarns add durability to most abrasion and tension stressed parts
of the garment.
Special construction technology implying the use panels in innovative Elastomere combined in weaving
with polyammidic yarns with high tenacity (x-stretch fabric) to guarantee optimal comfort and t thanks to
the bidimensional elasticity. In the racing suit the x-stretch fabric is coupled with a leather panel, which, thanks to special gusset seams stretches lengthwise and in width, allowing to the rider agile and comfortable movements.
Kangaroo leather inserts on shoulder,sleeves, sides and legs.
Water repellent leather
Leather on this suit is water repellent thanks to special treatment.
This suit is equipped with some special reflective panels.
Accordion leather elastic pannels for comfortable movement and riding.
Spyke logo HIGH TECH shoulder protector Tepex®
Spyke logo HIGH TECH shoulder protector made from Tepex®
TEPEX® stands for minimum weight / maximum performance and superior energy absorption. The continuous fibres throughout the thickness provide maximum available strength and stiffness.
Technical properties of TEPEX®:
- Excellent fatigue resistance
- Excellent crash energy absorption
- Good chemical resistance
Replaceable knee sliders for track with strong velcro.
CE approved protectors
Removable CE approved protectors with PN-EN-1621-1:2012 on shoulder elbow and knee.
Your SPYKE equipment
Take your measurements
Size charts present human body dimensions – not garment.
Chest: measure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
Waist: measure around the narrowest part of your waist
Hip: measure around the widest point
Where to buy