Touring Air GT-2
Windbraking touring jacket for those seeking for adventure.
Removable CE-approved shoulder and elbow protectors and pocket for optional back protector provide best safety level. 7 pockets ensure that everything needed will be available to carry. Many adjustable points ensure best fit and removable REISSA membrane makes it possible to ride in any weather conditions.
CE product classification: CLASS ARead full description
Choose your color:
Touring Air GT-2
Outside fabric 100% NYLON SOFT. High-strength 100% polyester mesh panels. Fixed inner poly-mesh lining. Removable REISSA membrane.
- Removable CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Pocket for CE level 2 Certified HSS FOLD BACK PROTECTOR or NEW CE SOFT PROTECTOR size 2.
- All stitching areas for the safety seams construction according to FprEN 17092:2018 standard.
- 6 external pockets, 1 inner pocket.
- Adjustable button collar and wrist closure.
- Adjustable waist with velcro.
- Sleeves adjustment to prevent billowing.
- Reflective zones on front and back.
- SHV (Spyke High Visibility) Integrated System on arms.
- Stretch device for joining jacket/pants, with universal zip fastening and velcro.
The AIR products guarantee an appropriate ventilation thanks to extended net inserts or breathable perforated leather of dierential weaves, further than the several perforated inserts in the zones where transferring outside of the body heat is needed.
The inner layers can be removed and washed separately for a correct hygiene of the garment.
The seams of the Drytecno equipped garments are thermal-taped to prevent even the tiniest penetration
The new “unlined” construction multilayer jackets are designed for achieving the best comfort and the best mobility for chest and arms, thanks to the reduction of friction between the components of the garment (shell-insert insulation-membrane).
Your SPYKE equipment
Take your measurements
Size charts present human body dimensions – not garment.
Chest: measure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
Waist: measure around the narrowest part of your waist
Hip: measure around the widest point
Where to buy