Equator Dry Tecno
Now nothing can stop you.
If travelling is your way of life, this is a jacket for you. All the functions you need to concquer the world in brand new desing.
CE product classification: CLASS ARead full description
Choose your color:
Equator Dry Tecno
2 in 1 jacket. Outer shell – polyester 600D. Separately wearable, removable, breatheable, 15000 waterproof, polyester fabric connected with softshell as thermal lining. All layers can be used separately. YKK Zippers & YKK Cosmo Hook & Loops.
- CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Protectors approved with PN-EN-1621-1:2012.
- Pocket for NEW CE level 2 SOFT BACK PROTECTOR.
- All stitching areas for the safety seams construction according to FprEN 17092:2018 standard.
- Adjustable waist with strap and velcro.
- Reflective zones.
- Reflective accordance with EN 20471 standard.
- Removable interior waterproof jacket.
- 100% polyester mesh lining with antistatic and antibacterial and extra soft finish for good direct skin touch feel.
- Ventilation panels on back.
- Pocket on back.
- Sleeve volume regulation.
- Neck closing with volume regulation.
- Air ventilation window on front with zip and magnetic button.
- Air ventilation on front.
- Functional pockets on front.
- Accordion on elbow.
- Bottom volume regulation with snap button.
- Two head zipper at the bottom of sleeve.
- Napoleon pocket inside the jacket.
- SPYKE logo buttons.
- Connecting zipper.
* Product specifications might be subject to change.
Dry Tecno is a technology used by Spyke to protect the rider from rain and wind. The polyurethan resin membrane (PU), having a unique structure especially created to be used on the bike, which absorbs and drives out sweat but remains waterproof, ensures maximum protection from external elements.
The unique construction of the garments with Drytecno technology creates a wide dry air volume
between body and waterproof barrer, strongly reducing the risk of condensation from excessive
sweat and contributes to keep constant the skin temperature (eliminating the heat dispersion through
direct conduction body-lining-water).
Spyke Thermal clothing offers warmth and comfort without adding weight. Lightness and freedom of movement are the key features of the products having the Thermal insulation technology, which, thanks to special paddings, grant a high resistance and a huge breathability, without absorbing water or humidity. The low heat transmission coefficient allows retaining temperature heath with even better features than wool.
The inner layers can be removed and washed separately for a correct hygiene of the garment.
The seams of the Dry Tecno equipped garments are thermal-taped to prevent even the tiniest penetration
Special construction technology implying the use panels in innovative Elastomere combined in weaving
with polyammidic yarns with high tenacity (x-stretch fabric) to guarantee optimal comfort and t thanks to
the bidimensional elasticity. In the racing suit the x-stretch fabric is coupled with a leather panel, which, thanks to special gusset seams stretches lengthwise and in width, allowing to the rider agile and comfortable movements.
The AIR products guarantee an appropriate ventilation thanks to extended net inserts or breathable perforated leather of dierential weaves, further than the several perforated inserts in the zones where transferring outside of the body heat is needed.
The new “unlined” construction multilayer jackets are designed for achieving the best comfort and the best mobility for chest and arms, thanks to the reduction of friction between the components of the garment (shell-insert insulation-membrane).
CE approved protectors
Removable CE approved protectors with PN-EN-1621-1:2012 on shoulder elbow and knee.
Evolution hook system
Easy open ventilation panels using magnet hooks!
This icon means that garment has Italian fitting and will make you look even more fashionable and will emphasize
Take your measurements
Size charts present human body dimensions – not garment.
Chest: measure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
Waist: measure around the narrowest part of your waist
Hip: measure around the widest point
Where to buy