2 in 1 jacket. Outer shell 100% polyester 600D and mesh lining. Removable thermal lining.
- CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Protectors approved with PN-EN-1621-1:2012.
- Pocket for NEW CE level 2 SOFT BACK PROTECTOR.
- All stitching areas for the safety seams construction according to FprEN 17092:2018 standard.
- X-STRETCH panels on sides and inner sleeves.
- Racing shaped sleeves.
- Accordion inserts on elbow and back.
- Neoprene at collar for sweat absorbing.
- 2 outer pockets.
- Air vents at front and at back.
- Neck closing with volume regulation.
- Sleeve volume regulations.
- Waist regulation with snap button system.
- Adjustable waist with strap and velcro.
- Reflective zones on sleeves, front and back.
- Thermal removable quilt liner with mobile and document pocket.
- 1 inner pocket.
- Connecting zipper.
Employment of cow leather for sporting purposes and kangaroo leather with a resistance to abrasion of more than 2000 Martyn Dayl cycles, more than 70kg/Newton tear resistance, no use of chemical products harmful for man, ex test (warm and cold), CE 1621-1 race use certification. To make a leather suit for track use 6 meters of cow leather (weight 5,5 kg), or 8 meters of kangaroo leather (weight 4,2kg) are needed.
The seams reinforced with heavy duty yarns add durability to most abrasion and tension stressed parts
of the garment.
Special construction technology implying the use panels in innovative Elastomere combined in weaving
with polyammidic yarns with high tenacity (x-stretch fabric) to guarantee optimal comfort and t thanks to
the bidimensional elasticity. In the racing suit the x-stretch fabric is coupled with a leather panel, which, thanks to special gusset seams stretches lengthwise and in width, allowing to the rider agile and comfortable movements.
The new “unlined” construction multilayer jackets are designed for achieving the best comfort and the best mobility for chest and arms, thanks to the reduction of friction between the components of the garment (shell-insert insulation-membrane).
Spyke Thermal clothing offers warmth and comfort without adding weight. Lightness and freedom of movement are the key features of the products having the Thermal insulation technology, which, thanks to special paddings, grant a high resistance and a huge breathability, without absorbing water or humidity. The low heat transmission coefficient allows retaining temperature heath with even better features than wool.
The inner layers can be removed and washed separately for a correct hygiene of the garment.
The seams of the Drytecno equipped garments are thermal-taped to prevent even the tiniest penetration
This icon means that garment has Italian fitting and will make you look even more fashionable and will emphasize
Your SPYKE equipment
Take your measurements
Size charts present human body dimensions – not garment.
Chest: measure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
Waist: measure around the narrowest part of your waist
Hip: measure around the widest point
Where to buy