Match your look with this versatile racing suit.
On the bike you have to look good. If you’re a fan of 2 piece racing suits, this is an answer to all your needs.
CE product classification: CLASS ARead full description
Choose your color:
Water repellent 1,2/1,3mm buffalo leather. Fixed inside poly-mesh lining with stretch zones.
- CE approved protectors on shoulder, elbow, knee.
- Protectors approved with PN-EN-1621-1:2012.
- Protective SPYKE logo shoulder protectors.
- Pocket for NEW CE level 2 SOFT BACK PROTECTOR.
- All stitching areas for the safety seams construction according to FprEN 17092:2018 standard.
- Perforated leather on front and back area, sleeves and legs.
- Racing back hump for improved aerodynamic performance.
- Racing shaped sleeves.
- Accordion at elbow, knee and back.
- Neoprene at collar for sweat absorbing.
- Stretch fabric for nice fit.
- Perforated leather panels for air ventilation.
- Velcro waist adjustment.
- Removable knee sliders.
- Sliders included.
- Connecting zipper.
* Product specifications might be subject to change.
Employment of cow leather for sporting purposes and kangaroo leather with a resistance to abrasion of more than 2000 Martyn Dayl cycles, more than 70kg/Newton tear resistance, no use of chemical products harmful for man, ex test (warm and cold), CE 1621-1 race use certification. To make a leather suit for track use 6 meters of cow leather (weight 5,5 kg), or 8 meters of kangaroo leather (weight 4,2kg) are needed.
The AIR products guarantee an appropriate ventilation thanks to extended net inserts or breathable perforated leather of dierential weaves, further than the several perforated inserts in the zones where transferring outside of the body heat is needed.
The seams reinforced with heavy duty yarns add durability to most abrasion and tension stressed parts
of the garment.
Special construction technology implying the use panels in innovative Elastomere combined in weaving
with polyammidic yarns with high tenacity (x-stretch fabric) to guarantee optimal comfort and t thanks to
the bidimensional elasticity. In the racing suit the x-stretch fabric is coupled with a leather panel, which, thanks to special gusset seams stretches lengthwise and in width, allowing to the rider agile and comfortable movements.
This icon means that garment has Italian fitting and will make you look even more fashionable and will emphasize
Water repellent leather
Leather on this suit is water repellent thanks to special treatment.
Accordion leather elastic pannels for comfortable movement and riding.
Replaceable knee sliders for track with strong velcro.
CE approved protectors
Removable CE approved protectors with PN-EN-1621-1:2012 on shoulder elbow and knee.
Take your measurements
Size charts present human body dimensions – not garment.
Chest: measure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
Waist: measure around the narrowest part of your waist
Hip: measure around the widest point
Where to buy