Milano 2.0 Man
2 in 1 jacket. Soft-Touch 0,9/1,0 mm buffalo leather. Fixed inside poly-mesh lining with stretch zones. Removable interior thermal padding in polyester and polyamide.
- CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Protectors approved with PN-EN-1621-1:2012.
- Pocket for NEW CE level 2 SOFT BACK PROTECTOR.
- All stitching areas for the safety seams construction according to FprEN 17092 : 2018 standard.
- Antic silver no. 5 METAL front opening zipper.
- Zippers on front opening, sleeves and waist pockets.
- Neoprene at collar for sweat absorption.
- 4 outer pockets. Hand warming pockets.
- Air vents on back.
- Perforated areas front, back and sleeves for better breathability.
- Perforated leather panels for air ventilation.
- Thermal, removable quilt liner with mobile and document pocket.
- 1 inner pocket.
- SPYKE logo buttons.
- Soft Polyester lining inside.
- Belt loop for connecting jacket to pants.
* Product specifications might be subject to change.
The AIR products guarantee an appropriate ventilation thanks to extended net inserts or breathable perforated leather of diferential weaves, further than the several perforated inserts in the zones where transferring outside of the body heat is needed.
The seams reinforced with heavy duty yarns add durability to most abrasion and tension stressed parts
of the garment.
The new “unlined” construction multilayer jackets are designed for achieving the best comfort and the best mobility for chest and arms, thanks to the reduction of friction between the components of the garment (shell-insert insulation-membrane).
Spyke Thermal clothing offers warmth and comfort without adding weight. Lightness and freedom of movement are the key features of the products having the Thermal insulation technology, which, thanks to special paddings, grant a high resistance and a huge breathability, without absorbing water or humidity. The low heat transmission coefficient allows retaining temperature heath with even better features than wool.
The inner layers can be removed and washed separately for a correct hygiene of the garment.
CE approved protectors
Removable CE approved protectors with PN-EN-1621-1:2012 on shoulder and elbow.
Belt loop connection
This jacket has a belt loop to connect it to pants.
Waist adjustment is possible in this jacket.
Accordion leather elastic pannels for comfortable movement and riding.
Take your measurements
Size charts present human body dimensions – not garment.
Chest: measure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
Waist: measure around the narrowest part of your waist
Hip: measure around the widest point
Where to buy